- Individual stress test
- Suicide myths and facts game
- Stress and anxiety information
- Relaxation exercise
What’s Eating You?
- Eating disorders overview for anorexia, bulimia, and binge eating
- Signs, symptoms, and health consequences of each
- Activity about body image and the media
The purpose of this program is to raise student awareness of the benefits of quality sleep. It focuses on assessing sleep quality, the impact of sleep on academic performance, and the ways to improve sleep.
To request any of these programs, please fill our our Program Request Form. Make sure to submit your request at least two weeks before the desired program date.